please LIKE if u willing to , if u HATE please press " X " heee :D


my precious music :(

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

07092011

well.. my life just alike normal.. hee.. today at school , our class had take photoshoot for convo..everyone make up..  everyone had beautiful eyes.. wow.. !! and i just simple.. eyeliner , mascara , lip gloss and eyeshadow wit lightly.. when my turn to take pic , everyone look at me and i was shy :S we have to free style.. aww ~ hahaha smiling and stand straight , huhh ~ it quite tired.. and i can feel the photoshoot feeling , it really tired for smile only .. only just a few minute my mouth was cramp bcuz of smile nicely.. when the photographer say " free style " hahaha my mind was blank .. after tat , all of us back classes and i remove my make up. hee ~ finish school ler , brenda follow me back home.. suddenly we thinking wat should we wear for convo on oct soon..  me and brenda have same idea , wear baju kebaya .. wow.. at night i thinking i prefer cheongsam hahaha ! chinese traditional.. hmm how? keep thinking wat should wear? shoe? well i gonna buy new high heels soon for convo wow !! .. so have to arrange my time when i can go shopping wit my babe , brenda :D cuz next week is MY TRIAL SPM ..ohmygotch ~ having 2 weeks for my trial !! oh no , hmm and im started study dy, weee ... i know im good girl.. wahahaha !! well i need to go shopping dy buy high heels and brenda need buy baju kebaya.. okok , gonna arrange my time right now.. cuz only left few days dy.. scare no time :( i feel my time right now is very precious time , hee :)


photo sharing 

me an brenda :)

at my house , chat and play..

me.. xD

i was wearing cheongsam :P

first in my life wear cheongsam , 
am i gonna wear like dis for convo? hmm thinking..

No comments:

Post a Comment