please LIKE if u willing to , if u HATE please press " X " heee :D


my precious music :(

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 24, 2011

my friend told me and i was stunt , wat should i do?
its again and gain hurt me . 
do u know tat i wan cry loudly? i wan drunk !
i couldn't control myself not reply when u text me, why?
i feel im so stupid , 
why? boys, why you like to keep hurting girls feeling.
even though the girl din did wrong or wat. why?
i couldn't not understand. ur just tell me u still love your ex?
awww nice . if u like ur ex dun find me anymore
then i wont continue having contact wit u .
its just make me suffer if cntinue contact wit u ;'(
keep telling myself forget you,
when i did you find me back. i not understand at all ! wat your purpose.
kimberly, its over , T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment