please LIKE if u willing to , if u HATE please press " X " heee :D


my precious music :(

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 22, 2011

220911

today finish school , i went snips wit brenda..  we went there because we need measure our body to do a cloth for the show.. hahaaha aww , measure dy .. suddenly sydnie and her friend come to snips , thy came juz cut their hair..  well , stay thr till 4pm .. then i go segama find cloth do my cloth for the show .. we just walk around and find.. pheww it was tired :P and then , buy those accessories.. walk and walk.. after buying , we go center for buying a new heels.. reach there , we shopping around.. find a shoes.. finally , we went red modino .. i bought a heels rm 90.. wow -.- today i waste my money at heels gain .. quite nice .. and then we sit on a food court , chat chat and gossip gossip .. she very friendly i like it :) being her friend and model also is my pleasure.. 8o'clock night , i went home.. well i was think next target for my shopping at..? hahaha it will be go COTTON ON ! wait me :) ! i shouldn't control myself shopping.. cuz i less shopping and buy things .. hahaha ! start from today, im practising catwalk wit my new heels.. very LOL -.- well , i was thinking now, where will gonna celebrate my birthday , 6 oct , it coming soon !!! think , think , think... aiks i found tat im gonna sick soon :(


izzit nice ? haaha im happy having dis heels.. buy at red modino :P

No comments:

Post a Comment