please LIKE if u willing to , if u HATE please press " X " heee :D


my precious music :(

Blog Archive

Sunday, October 2, 2011

02102011

last friday , i went to snips for whole day . omg kinda tired :(  at there practise for the hair. i found tat my hair shape was cute. brenda was said just alike hello kitty head . awww ~ my cloth are pink , dats why .. why she say me like hello kitty. at there till 5 somethin . i need go shopping at suria but brenda cant acc me cuz she need tuition at night , hmm its ok and i sent her back home quickly .. after send her , i go suria shopping alone , no acc me .. aiks sad :( i went to cotton on. hahaha i buy cloth and shoe at there. after tat , i shop gain and i find my friend , kelly. she was at suria .. after tat im very tired . so , i call my dad and fetch me.. after 30 minute my dad was pick me and sent me home. on the way home , my dad was ask me your birthday on thurs, so u wan how celebrate . he ask me so.. then i say u give me money , and i decided celebrate at upperstar wit my close friend only . weee ! omg , waiting the day come, just left 4 days :)  i reach my house 9 somethin dy . after tat , i bath .. suddenly call from friend say out go uptoyou , yamcha with alexandra too. when we went damai , very jam at there. yamcha then back home lur..

saturday , in the morning we go mcdonald apiapi there eat breakfast .. its around 10 sometin.. after eat , we discuss for going pulau manukan .. hahaha.. after discuss , around 11 somethin , we went to jesselton point and buy ticket . after reach there , we started to swim . wow , in the water while we swim .. we can saw many type of fish were swimming. hahaha . we play games . we play banana boat :) its was bad memories on tat games. since we safety back kk , dun think bout it. thanks god and say amen :) wo zhi ran bu hui hei after going the pulau hahahaha because had sunblock.
 in night , we went suria sabah watch movie wit aann and 2 friends . hahaha after the movie we went mcdonald gain -.-
sorry if u feel we very 38 . i knoe its non of our bussiness. we had discuss before tell her. should we supposed to tell ? well lastly we choose to tell her , because she is our best friend. and because her past tense get hurt from her ex gain and gain . so we dunwan she get hurt anymore. cry anymore -.-
tomorrow , i need back to snips gain for practise catwalk :( argghh.. i was nervous just left 6 more days the show are coming.. huhuhhu ~ omg , bless and wish me good luck arrgghhh !!

take 1 :)

take 2 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment