please LIKE if u willing to , if u HATE please press " X " heee :D


my precious music :(

Blog Archive

Sunday, October 16, 2011

15102011

long time din update my blog dy, cuz im lazy to update it. hee sorry reader.
well wat happen dis few days? hmm i feel many happen on me but i dunno how to say,
but i not forget the moment yesterday, is our convocation day.. at MAGELLAN sutera habour !
everyone was attend and also is my memories.
nice memorable , awww ~ ! i wont forget it. it will keep my mind forever and ever..
having a good time and happy on tat day , everyone take many pic wit their friends.
some videos have show it. everyone sitting and silence and take their time to watch it.
how was my feel on tat day , im feel very touch my heart and i feel wanna cry. its really touched.
it make me more miss my classmate and schoolmate too. i could imagine when i wan leaving the school ,
dunno can meet my classmate friend or not. time really past so fast , sad :(
i gonna miss you all . especially my classmate. finally we graduate dy !

last sat , i having my show at city mall .
having catwalk for japanese culture :) it was my first time catwalk on stage.
well i got feel some scare and nervous. when it finished i feel relax dy.
it will be mine first experience , yeah !


my catwalk show on tat day, japenese culture at city mall on last sat,
first experience :)

wit babe athena :)

wit the best guitarist and rock the party very well ,
christabelle my classmate , hee :)






at pacific sutera habour , helping alya celebrate her birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment